EMS welding and assembly division has more than 25 years of experience in the manufacturing of metal sheets and tube pieces. Our flexible and optimized ways of production allow us to our costumers fast and high quality services.
- Manual and robotized welding
- Folded CNC
- Special and welded constructions
The quality department supervises all projects. Our IWS (International Welding Specialist) supervises all projects before, during and after the manufacturing process. An IPP (Inspection Program Points) is created for each order and is followed to ensure a perfect execution of the manufacturing process.
- IWS attach an IPP (Inspection Program Plan) to follow during the different stages of manufacturing in every assigned project
- IWS follows each stage of production (materials, testing, selection and coordination of human resources…)
- Minimal quantity: 1 unit
- Maximal weight: 2 Tones/unit
- 40000 welding hours per year
All types of metal pieces in carbon steel, stainless steel and aluminium.
- Manual Welding: Mig/Mag welding, Tig welding, Smaw welding, Spot welding, Stud welding.
- Robotised Welding: Fixed table 4mts. Turnable positioner 4mts.
- Positioners and lineal welding systems.
- 8 axes CNC folding machines
- 2 axes CNC folding machines